Encounter the heart of God.
BroadStreet Publishing announced the release of the second edition of The Passion Translation’s New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs in March 2018, which included the following key improvements:
- Premium Bible paper with increased thickness and higher opacity.
- Matching text lines on both sides of the paper, which gives the page a much cleaner look.
- Traditional two-column format with white space between the columns for improved readability. (Footnotes remain in single-column format.)
- Translation updates.
- Richer, more readable font for greater visibility.
The Passion Translation is a new, heart-level translation that expresses God’s fiery heart of love—merging the emotion and life-changing truth of God’s Word.
God longs to have his Word expressed in every language in a way that unlocks the passion of his heart. This translation will trigger inside every reader an overwhelming response to the truth of the Bible, unfolding the deep mysteries of the Scriptures in the love language of God, the language of the heart.
If you’re hungry for God and want to know him on a deeper level, The Passion Translation will help you encounter God’s heart and discover what he has for your life.
Second edition Bible features continue to include:
- In-depth footnotes that include insightful study notes, commentary, word studies, cross references, alternate translations, and more
- Extensive introductions and outlines for each book
- Subject headings that introduce sections of Bible text
- Ribbon marker
“All you thirsty ones, come to me! Come to me and drink! Believe in me so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you, flowing from your innermost being just like the Scripture says!”
“Every morning I lay out the pieces of my life on the altar and wait for your fire to fall upon my heart.”
“I continue to pray for your love to grow and increase more and more until it overflows, bringing you into the rich revelation of spiritual insight in all things. And with this revelation you will come to know God fully as he imparts to you the deepest understanding of his ways.”
Available in 4 faux leather colors and 2 hardcover designs
Release (Large Print Versions): April, 2018
Size: 5 3/8 x 8 (regular edition)
Size: 6 x 9 (large print)
Format: Faux Leather or Hardcover
Pages: 1056 (both regular and large print)